Wednesday, May 7, 2014

This Book's Gonna Make Me Famous!

I got that quote from this video:

Here's the link, in case the vid doesn't embed on your mobile device.

Whenever I start a new project, I say "This _______'s gonna make me famous!" to my husband. He smiles indulgently.

But seriously, this book is awesome. In case you haven't been paying attention and you don't know what I'm talking about, I put together six step-by-step projects for Walter Foster Publishing for their new book, The Art of Painting in Acrylic. My work is being featured with five other amazing artists. Here's a sneak peek.


Whose artwork is that on the cover? Could it be...? Why yes, that would be DAWGART.

So those of you who want to know all of my deep, dark . . . well, just painting secrets, run over to Amazon to preorder it right now! It comes out in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment