Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Saw something that saddened me today.  I know this has been making the rounds on Facebook.  Did you all see it?  New policy by Mobile County Alabama Animal Control.


How many lovely family pets are pit bulls?  We had a pittie mix growing up, and my kids have a pure bred pit bull rescue.  Both dogs were the sweetest, most loving pets.  The fact that Mobile County AC isn't even allowing rescues to come in and remove the animals to give them a chance just seems so anti-intuitive.  I had hoped we as a nation were making more progress than this.

I don't normally write posts like this.  I like to focus on the positive and celebrate our successes.  But it's good to be informed.

Remember, spay and neuter your pets to prevent unwanted litters and adopt, don't shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment