Saturday, May 26, 2012

A new show... and you get to help!



Many of you know I am an art student, pursuing a BFA in Illustration at Utah Valley University.  In order to graduate, BFA students are required to put together a gallery show, organize a venue and make it available to the public.  I've done this lots already.  So I thought I would try to do a little more than the usual gallery show. I want to create a series of paintings depicting real rescued animals and have the ability to donate many of the pieces back to the rescues for their own fundraising.  But to do this, I need your help!  The cost of supplies (canvas, paint, brushes) is going to be a lot, as is the marketing necessary to get the word out and the shipping to get the selected paintings out after the show.  That's where you come in!  Visit my Indiegogo project here to see how you can help.  Then let everyone know about it!

Here's a link you can copy and paste into Facebook posts, emails and tweets: 


Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment