Thursday, August 22, 2013

Happy Tails To You

So since I work with rescues, I get to hear a lot of really sad stories.  But those of you who know me know I like to focus on the positive whenever I can.  It's good to know about the bad things that happen to our animal friends because it offers us motivation to change, but sometimes I just need to see some happy stories.  Tender stories.  Funny stories.  Stories to give me faith.

Here are some oldie but goodie dog videos to uplift your day.

Dog pulls another injured dog from roadway


An unexpected best friend pairing

The great escape: beagle style


Doggie plays the blues


Rescued dog surprises officer


This pup loves music


Ultimate dog tease
(You guys, I don't even care how many times I've seen this.  It makes me laugh. Every. Single. Time.)




No comments:

Post a Comment